Wednesday 16 October 2013

You're My Sweetest Nightingale

Yasmin Ahmad, known as Zulkifley Ahmad before who was a striker in the soccer team and now, a well known film director and composer. Yasmin Ahmad sexuality is questioned by many whether she can change her gender. In my opinion, it is not necessary to question this issues as she is born as hermaphrodite (Khunsa). In Islamic view, people who are born as hermaphrodite can choose whether to be a she or he depending on her behavior. If it drawn to more of a female character, then she can change the sexuality to be a woman and vice versa. Thus, I really think it is rude and disrespectful to judge her for the decision that she has made. I truly care for her and respect her in a way she treats people around her.





Well, if you guys know her, doesn't matter trough her work of arts, her characters and etc, you will know that she is a very loving wife towards her husband. She had come out with 10 significant incidences in her life that has shaped who she is now.

 "The day when I got married. After the akad nikah ceremony was over, my husband and I went to our bedroom to perform our first prayer together. At the end of it, we held each other’s hand and wept with joy.”

 “The day our divorce was finalized  Just after the divorce, we sat on the bench outside the religious office, looked at each other and wept with sadness.”

The day I married my present husband. The akad nikah was conducted in a small mosque in Subang Jaya. It was drizzling outside. I remembered gazing at the greenery surrounding the mosque and feeling at peace with the world.”


Sources :


No comments:

Post a Comment